September 13, 2007

Here We GOOOO.......

And she's off! Thus begins that stage of life where your floor must be spotless and you have a little one constantly at your heels, well I already have one, but now I will have 2! But how exciting for her to learn something new and be able to get around herself!
Congrats Izzy-Belle- Belle! :)

11 comments:

diana said...

wait a second... isn't she like two months old?

what a big girl!!

Lis and Becky said...

Sarah, the Fancy style burp rags are $15 for a pack of 3. Let me know if youde like some! email me at lisbrew@comcast.net Thanks!

Lisa said...

Oh fun times! She's darling. By the way, I made that coconut bread from your blog this morning and it is delicious! Thanks for the recipe!

Susan Darner said...

Those pics of Izzy sure bring back memories...seems like yesterday that little Sarah was in that same pose. Wow, she looks like you did so many years ago. Love Mom and Grammie

Becky said...

Sarah! How cute...those are fun times, just thinking no more carrying her EVERYWHERE! My kids are much happier when they crawl and even happier when they walk!! But you are right, they are into EVERYTHING!!

mattnbeth said...

already?! thats crazy. shes a fast learner and so so cute!

{B}dreamy said...

Go Izzy, go! Man, both your kids pick up on things fast...

Abby Runyan said...

I can't believe she is already crawling. I better enjoy this time with John before he takes off. She is adorable I love little kids in just diapers I think it's the cutest.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I KNEW IT WAS ANY DAY FOR HER!! i saw a penny on the floor today in the fam room and thought: okay- that could have been dangerous for her!! GO IZZY GO!

diana said...

i've thought of making bibs before, but decided i already had too much stuff. however, i have a friend who makes some cute vintage bibs. in a couple of weeks i'll be selling at another boutique and there's going to be lots of baby stuff and this time some furniture and home decor that you would love. you need to come, i'm making you! i'll let you know more info when i have it.

blythe said...

Wow, I can't believe she is already old enough to crawl! She is such a cutie!