WHO DO YOU HAVE HIM ON A WAITING LIST FOR. PARKER HAS JUST STARTED GOING TO NANCY BROWN. SHE SEEM REALLY GOOD, AND I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER.
Hi Sarah, this is Beth. My mom just told me you started a blog, and here I am visiting it! I can't believe Brady is ready for school, holy cow. And Izzy is the cutest!
hey this is Dawn (allen) howey... My girlfriend does a preschool and she has kids as young as 3 her name is Tiffany Watkins and # is 324-0389 I have had my kids in her school she is wonderful.. graduated from BYU in education all kinds of good credentials... Good luck with your search. i am glad i found your blog.. Take care.
Braden is in his 3rd year at a Montessori near Stapley & University. It is the best program, it is the same school (and teacher) where Rusty's lil sis and bro went and they are 18 & 14 now. leave me a comment if you want the number.
He is already old enough for Preschool? I remember when he was just a little newborn! Holy cow! Time sure does fly- I better cherish the moments I have now with Deacon. :) Kendria
Sarah-- A friend of mine does preschool out of her house for 2 and 3 yr. olds. Only a couple miles from your mom. She also graduated from BYU and will potty train, her name is Meredith 602-708-2725. Its Tues. and Thurs. from 9-11:30!
11 comments:
Hello this is juliann adorable I love all the pictures. Ill see you tuesday.
wedNESDAY is best!!! i have it marked. okay you can delet all of my annoying conversations now!
i cant believe hes already that big! hes so cute. dont have any recommendations but i wanted to tell you hes a cute boy :)
WHO DO YOU HAVE HIM ON A WAITING LIST FOR. PARKER HAS JUST STARTED GOING TO NANCY BROWN. SHE SEEM REALLY GOOD, AND I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER.
Hi Sarah, this is Beth. My mom just told me you started a blog, and here I am visiting it! I can't believe Brady is ready for school, holy cow. And Izzy is the cutest!
Consider yourself linked! *B
hey this is Dawn (allen) howey... My girlfriend does a preschool and she has kids as young as 3 her name is Tiffany Watkins and # is 324-0389 I have had my kids in her school she is wonderful.. graduated from BYU in education all kinds of good credentials... Good luck with your search. i am glad i found your blog.. Take care.
Braden is in his 3rd year at a Montessori near Stapley & University. It is the best program, it is the same school (and teacher) where Rusty's lil sis and bro went and they are 18 & 14 now. leave me a comment if you want the number.
He is already old enough for Preschool? I remember when he was just a little newborn! Holy cow! Time sure does fly- I better cherish the moments I have now with Deacon. :) Kendria
Sarah--
A friend of mine does preschool out of her house for 2 and 3 yr. olds. Only a couple miles from your mom. She also graduated from BYU and will potty train, her name is Meredith 602-708-2725. Its Tues. and Thurs. from 9-11:30!
becky
Post a Comment