October 8, 2007

MARKERS

Well, OOPS!
Brady wanted to color earlier today, so we got out his coloring bin and he picked a Spiderman coloring book out, of course! Well I decided to let him use markers (what a treat!) After about 2 minutes he had colored all over his fingers and hands, so we put the markers away and got crayons out. I left the room for a minute to put some laundry away, he was still quiet so I continued to go about some other things and this is what comes walking into my room! So I go to the kitchen where I had left him, he had pushed the barstool over to the counter where I had put the markers away and had gotten them out, obviously, and proceeded to color on himself! How fun! Washable markers really are washable and he had a lot on him, just let them soak in the tub for a good 20 minutes it totally comes off- no scrubbing needed! Oh and by the way, I am not so sure how he got it on the back of his neck?!
By the way, the picture of the water is after the marker had come off, not something else, sorry, it looks yucky!

11 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caryn said...

That is so funny! Good thing washable means washable! How DID he get it back there? BOYS are trouble!

Jessica said...

That is so funny. I have had that happen to me. I think parker still will draw all over himself

diana said...

i have learned to never trust a quiet child.

{B}dreamy said...

HA! I love it. Those quiet moments are all too familiar. Gotta love those boys. *B

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

okay looks like fun!!! i think we should have a marker party just like it!

Becky said...

Aren't kids so fun?? At least you can laugh about it, right!

Chunky Monkey said...

Oh MY!That is so great!I love little Brady.He is a hoot to hollar!I secretly want to do that sometimes too Brady!!It's ok.

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

So, does everyone say Brady looks just like his dad and Izzy looks just like you. It looks like you guys have a ton of fun. Hey, let me know how you like your cookbook! It was nice hearing from you! Tell Brady hello.

Addi said...

I love little boys!

mattnbeth said...

i love this. hes getting so big. and how did he reach all those places. talented little artist!