My daughter looks posessed and her cousin Aggie, is looking at her like whatever, she was actually in the middle of laughing, anyway, I cannot believe it is almost HaLLoWeEn! I love Halloween, I am not sure if it is the actual holiday or because it means Thanksgiving and Christmas are fast approaching! No, I really actually enjoy HaLLoWeEn! Brady has been asking for his cousins to come play dress-up with him (he means in their costumes) so we decided to have a little party. It was fun, all the cousins came dressed in their costumes and then quickly stripped down to their skivvies to paint pumpkins and frost cookies. Then just hung out on the swing set playin Power Rangers! Brady's costume arrived about 3 weeks ago and that has been his attire ever since, the first few days that is all he would wear, even to the store, yep I was that Mom! He of course had to be a Red Power Ranger!
5 comments:
Izzy really does look posessed, cute picture though, and fun party!You always amaze with your endless talents, love Mom
your mom is so nice! anyways... thanks for the invite, ava and i both needed time out of the house.
whose daughter looks exactly like tamara that's in the witch costume? fun party.
Very cute party Sarah!! Looks like fun. I was starting to get worried about you, where have you been??
love all the cute pics of halloween. you have such cute kids!
Post a Comment