Bum loved watching these little balls fizz away, uncovering a wonderful alien Ben 10 figure! Yah, he is into Ben 10 toys? His older cousin loves them so, I am not even sure what they are but oh well, he enjoyed this!
okay my computer is messed up and i've tried to read this for a day now but i can't. HOWEVER, i can see the pics and whatever this is-it looks like fun!!! haha. he is so cute. what a mini brady!!!
Ben 10, huh? I guess I'll need to brush up on my cartoon characters before we have this baby. Never even heard of it. Your kids are so cute and you look fantastic!
sarah- i just had sooo much fun going through all of your proofs on aubry's website!!!!!!! i had no idea you got pics with her until your hubby is the first one on her site! I LOOOVE THEM!!! they turned out so great. when did you do them?? i'm so excited. you need to post them on your blog silly and show off that cute family of yours!!
11 comments:
I have NEVER heard of those...you'll have to fill me in.
i must be out of the loop. ben 10? he definitely looks like he's entertained though, so they must be pretty cool.
she's just jealous!!!
okay my computer is messed up and i've tried to read this for a day now but i can't. HOWEVER, i can see the pics and whatever this is-it looks like fun!!! haha. he is so cute. what a mini brady!!!
Sarah,
Your blog is so cute! I love all the cute picts of your kids. They are getting so big. =)
amy and i have way too much fun! She's just all around fun how can you not laugh when you're around her?
You are a good mom! I hate coming up with new, exciting things. Looks like you were VERY successful!
Ben 10, huh? I guess I'll need to brush up on my cartoon characters before we have this baby. Never even heard of it. Your kids are so cute and you look fantastic!
sarah- i just had sooo much fun going through all of your proofs on aubry's website!!!!!!! i had no idea you got pics with her until your hubby is the first one on her site! I LOOOVE THEM!!! they turned out so great. when did you do them?? i'm so excited. you need to post them on your blog silly and show off that cute family of yours!!
Your blog is so darling Sarah! Your kids are so cute! We are going to have to get together after Thanksgiving! Hope all is well!
ummm he is too cute!I am still attached to his sweetness.
Post a Comment