November 16, 2007

Picture Time!

Well we got our family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. Ofcourse that was the ONE day my kids decide that naps are not necessary! They ended up doing pretty well though. We had Aubry Startin take them, she was great! She has a little boy, so she knows how to work with the kids and she was very patient! She totally got us our CD super fast and even helped design my Christmas Cards! I would highly recommend her, her website is startinphoto.com, if I knew how to add it to my post I would, but I am a tardo!
I am going to add more photos when Mr. Blogger allows me too!

3 comments:

mattnbeth said...

izzys face is so precious in the second one. love it!

Maren said...

so cute!

diana said...

izzy looks so much like you in that picture of her by herself. so beautiful!