November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well we had a great day! We spent this Thanksgiving with Brady's parents. Brady of course started the day off with a Turkey Bowl. Then onto Hawkins for lunch/dinner. Then some of the Fam headed off to see Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium (Spelling ?) I heard it was a B+. Anyway, then we ate again! Poor Claude, I am not sure that she thought we would all stick around ALL day, she should have known better :) ! It was a great day!
Then on Friday we got our Christmas decorations up. Bum was really into helping me this year, it was fun to watch him! We are ALL ready for Christmas, we just have 4 birthdays to celebrate before then!

11 comments:

Maren said...

what a fun day. i love thanksgiving cause you just eat and eat and eat some more. so, i want to know how your little guy got the nickname 'bum'.

Addi said...

I love the family picture! I'm glad you guys got a lot of food! :)

Becky said...

Your turkey looks fun!! That's a cute fam. pic of you guys and I have those same earrings! :P

diana said...

i knew your christmas stuff would already be up. our tree is up at least. our house and tree lights will hopefully go up tonight! sounds like such a fun thanksgiving!

Amber and Dallas said...

All of your picts and posts are so cute! Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

what?? 4 birthdays?? WHOSE??? you better tell me if you're having a b-day this month. don't tell me all 4 of you have them! OHHH THAT'D BE A KILLER MONTH!!
darling photos'-as usual.
okay so i got my santa pics early b/c she was making my Christmas card anyway and she knew I liked to have mine done by the first of Dec. So she just made it a point to put my Santa pics on the disc too! AM I LUCKY OR WHAT!! HEEHEE. can't wait to see yours...

OurHappyFamily said...

What darling pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! You sure have a beautiful family!!

mattnbeth said...

cute family picture. i love it! sounds like a wonderful thanksgiving with yummy food!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I JUST GOT MY FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD IN THE MAIL!!! I must say...I was so excited to know you and I sent ours out this soon!! heehee
Love it- absolutely darling sarah!

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

I love decorating for Christmas, and your family pictures are so dang cute!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

my email is all messed up right now and it sent this response back to me so here it is...

Nope-it's not too late- we have another week!! you're awesome. that's so
great. let me know how it goes.
i'll have you know that the boys and i stopped by your house today!!! I
totally remembered your address and knew you lived on Decatur. CUTEST HOME
YOU HAVE!! Taylin had music class at 1:00-so we dropped her off and went by your houe and then the park for 30 minutes. wish you were there!!