November 19, 2007

WHAT?!

That is ALL I have to say about the BACHELOR season finale. It really angered me, what the heck! I understand why he wouldn't want to propose and then break-up like all the others, but what the heck for the viewers! Okay so I guess WHAT wasn't the ONLY thing I had to say!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sarah, I am right there with you?! Its weird that they would have even aired this season if the man didnt even propose at the end...oh well, I am looking forward to see what he says tonight. He better have a good explanation!!jk ANyways, your kids are so cute. I always check out your blog so I thought that it was about time I say hello. I havent seen you forever, I think the last time I saw you, you were prego with your son. Cute family!

Maren said...

seriously! i cant believe it either. so stupid. cant wait for tonight...im sure he will he in the hot seat.

Allie said...

No kidding! I am so pissed!

diana said...

how annoying was that? i was so bugged, i want to write a letter to abc and tell them how much i hate them. what a waste of time!