Bum got ahold of the camera yesterday and this is what he photographed.
He also got to bring treats to school today and wear a crown for his birthday, I know his birthday was almost a month ago, but since he wasn't in school his teacher wanted him to get his chance to be "King" for a day (or a couple hours). Anyway as you can see he kinda enjoyed himself!
He's pretty good!! Gotta love pre-school. I was a mess when Joseph started to go and thought "what am I going to do with him gone all day" I figured it out and LOVE it. I love that he loves it too. Now I know why my mom hated it when I stayed home.
Love it, I am always surprised when I download the camera. That's why we buckled and got him his own, so there was less chance of him screwing mine up! He is such a cutie.
hey girl- just checking in to say hi. i hope you're up for the zoo sometime!!!!! hey i think a bunch of girls are going over to evonne's on friday- you in?? you better.
11 comments:
wow, i'm impressed with that picture he took of izzy... she's completely centered. tell him i said that so that he learns to love me.
i too am impressed with his pics!! he is so adorable! future photographer, maybe???
i love the picture of brady with his crown. so cute!
hahaha not bad for a 3 year old!! that's awesome! i hope he had fun being the KING for the day!
Bum isn't too shabby at the picture taking! You have your hands full with two stinkin' cute kids!
i think we have a future photographer on our hands! those are funny pictures. glad he thought his toys were important enough to take a pic of!
He's pretty good!! Gotta love pre-school. I was a mess when Joseph started to go and thought "what am I going to do with him gone all day" I figured it out and LOVE it. I love that he loves it too. Now I know why my mom hated it when I stayed home.
Love it, I am always surprised when I download the camera. That's why we buckled and got him his own, so there was less chance of him screwing mine up! He is such a cutie.
hey girl- just checking in to say hi. i hope you're up for the zoo sometime!!!!! hey i think a bunch of girls are going over to evonne's on friday- you in?? you better.
Not bad! And I have to say, I love the matching black and white pjs you guys wore for Christmas!
Sweet pictures of Brady!! He looks so happy in his crown!
Lock your camera up, Gage is going thru this camera-phase!
Post a Comment