Yesterday was Brady's first day of Preschool. I was a little nervous about leaving him, only because he usually has a hard time! But nope not this time, he did great, he even got his green stamp at the end of the day for being well behaved and obediant! YA! He has literally been drawing ever since he got home, that is actually why I can be on the computer right now! He picked his clothes out the night before, and he has been very excited! I am so glad that he went, I hope he stays interested I know that this will b so good for him! Congrats Bum!
6 comments:
shut up! preschool!? no.
they grow up way too fast.
way to go brady!
okay what a big milestone for not only him...BUT YOU!!!! I hope you're doing okay with that and i hope he loooved it.
how fun! can you believe it? who is his teacher?
That is awesome!!!Way to go little buddy!
i love the backpack pics. so cute. i cant believe hes already that old!
It's nice when they love school!! It makes you feel like a great mom and you even get a break out of the deal. It sounds like you found a nice little preschool!
Post a Comment