January 24, 2008
UTAH
Well we headed to Utah for some relaxation! We got alot of snow and cold feeties! We had fun, Bum got to play in the snow and he loved every minute of it! I got to catch up on some reading, I finally got to start and finish ALL the Twilight books! YA! I loved them! Can't wait for the movie, December 12th, 2008! I am SO there!
Okay, funny story! So about a month and a half ago, I got a little star crack in my windshield, Brady decided we should get it patched before we left for Utah. So the day before we leave he gets it patched up. We are about 2 hours into our 11 hour drive to Utah and crack, yep, a rock again! It was a small little star crack again, so whatever! We were in Utah, about the 4th day, and we were driving to Park City, It was pretty snowy! We were behind some semi's and come on what happens, yep you got it! Rock hits the same chip from earlier in our journey and all the sudden we have a nice smiley face crack ALL across our windshield! Well we were suppose to head home early the next morning, but we couldn't get the windshield replaced until that next morning. So we stayed an extra day, nice bonus! So windshield gets fixed all is good with the world. We leave the next morning with a nice, clean, chip/crack-free windshield, we have been driving about 3 minutes and...... wait for it, wait for it, yep CRACK! Another crack in the windshield! It is so IMPOSSIBLE that it is HILARIOUS! Side note: Brady and I have never had a crack, chip, dent or anything in any of our windshields ever before! How funny is that!
The start of the drive to Utah
Brady loved the snow
The SNOWMEN!
Eatin' some snow
The drive home
I'm not sure?!
She's a FUNNY stinker
She was eating teddy grahams, that's what is all over her faace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Izzy is so cute in the last two pic...love the face and the outfit:) Looks like you guys had fun in the snow... I am such a wimp since moving to AZ about the cold. HA HA.
Your family is so cute!!
what a fun trip, i bet your kids just loved the snow!
oh and i can't believe you're laughing at your windshield story... i'd be in tears. i'm glad you have such a good attitude about it! what luck.
Now that's what I'm talkin bout! I've been waiting for a new post! Crazy, crazy story...that is the worst!!! Ughhh...I'm so frustrated for you! I'm glad you can laugh it off though! What a fun trip that looked like!
I love Izzys little outfit in those last pictures...too cute! Looks like you guys had a fun time, besides the little windshield incident. That is crazy how many times that happened...I hope that you got some free omaha steaks for getting that fixed! (I always see that commercial)
Your trip looked like so much fun! We head to Utah on Saturday! Your pics made me SO excited to go! Glad it was such a great time...
Looks like Utah was a blast and the drive home was even funner!. I want to go to Utah so bad.
So, I am blog hopping and have to say that your kids are adorable! Not sure if you remember me but I couldn't look at your blog without commenting....Jaime (carlson) Trone
That made for a fun post though. I've never heard of so many cracks, that's kind of funny...but sorry you had to go thru that!!
I LOVE the snow! Looks like fun.
i love the car pics of your kids. it looks like they keep themselves pretty well intertained!
love to see her touching her toes like that with her legs spread but naked
Post a Comment