sarah, this is the cutest birthday party ever! i want to have a princess party too. i wouldnt expect anything less from you. you are so creative and fun. and im loving her outfit. is that a kaiya eve petti skirt? LOVE THEM!
One year already! Bran doesn't have your email address to send you an invite to the blog! Email us if you want to take a look! Time for another baby? Hahahaha! kjholy@gmail.com. I LOVE the princess outfit! That is too stinkin' cute! That cake looks awesome too! Well done!
Happy Birthday Izzy! And what a cute idea for a party! I was sad that I missed you at the office yesterday- I would have loved to have seen you. Everything (and everyone) seems basically the same!
13 comments:
that little dress is adorable. how cute that she had a princess party for her 1st bday.
sarah, this is the cutest birthday party ever! i want to have a princess party too. i wouldnt expect anything less from you. you are so creative and fun. and im loving her outfit. is that a kaiya eve petti skirt? LOVE THEM!
that dress is amazingly floofy! everything looks great, you did such a good job.
let me know if you wanna try and go out again, ava's been sick for the past two weeks and is finally getting over it!
love the dress! so cute.
Oh my gosh that is the cutest party EVER and I LOVED her tutu (sp?) dress. So fun. What a great job on all the decorations too. I want a girl!
And a pink slide and all!! WOW!!
One year already! Bran doesn't have your email address to send you an invite to the blog! Email us if you want to take a look! Time for another baby? Hahahaha! kjholy@gmail.com. I LOVE the princess outfit! That is too stinkin' cute! That cake looks awesome too! Well done!
Happy Birthday Izzy! And what a cute idea for a party!
I was sad that I missed you at the office yesterday- I would have loved to have seen you. Everything (and everyone) seems basically the same!
Oh yeah- I love that Sherrill has a cell phone now! Did you get the picture message she took of us? I'm sure I looked totally fabulous.
I love her dress. She is so cute. It looks like you are staying busy....
I can't believe Izzy is one! She looks adorable in her princess dress!
What a FUN princess party. I LOVE the DRESS.. Your family is so dang cute.
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment