March 20, 2008

Catchin UP

It was so funny watching her get out! Izzy loves playing in this basket
Another fun Preschool Field Trip!
We went to Peter Piper Pizza, had a tour of the pizza making room, made our own pizzas, had a visit from the Easter Bunny and had an Easter Egg hunt! A very fun time, ofcourse Brady was too concerned with playing the games to really enjoy much of anything else! When he got home and realized that there was candy in his eggs he was VERY excited!
Happy St Patricks Day Don't ASK!

2 comments:

diana said...

those field trips seem like so much fun for the kids, i hope i can get ava into a fun preschool like that!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SARA!!! I guess that's a ligitament excuse for not coming. ;) so what did you end up doing?
I can't get over these St. Patty's pics. Why am I not suprised you are wearing big green sassy earings?? YOU ARE ALWAYS SO FESTIVE! I LOVE IT.