The Easter bunny brought bikes and swimsuits, YA! Then off to Church, well what the kids lasted through and then off to Grammie and Grandpa Darner's for dinner and more baskets!
Did I miss seeing that tie somewhere? ADORABLE! What a fun day. The Easter bunny was good to your kids this year. wow- MY KIDS GOT PEEPS! In my opinion though, bikes are a necessity and what a good excuse to get them for an occasion like this. My mom said she saw you the other day at Habit!!
9 comments:
Did I miss seeing that tie somewhere? ADORABLE! What a fun day. The Easter bunny was good to your kids this year. wow- MY KIDS GOT PEEPS! In my opinion though, bikes are a necessity and what a good excuse to get them for an occasion like this. My mom said she saw you the other day at Habit!!
oh my CUTENESS!!! Cute dress, cute tie...cute everything...It looks like you guys had a great Easter!!!
i love that first pic of izzy with her little cheesy smile and big flower! what a doll. you all look great in your easter clothes!
(i could've sworn i already commented on this post... i guess not.)
HOW COOL!I thought about that...Izzy looks so much like her Daddy!I love her cute little chubby leggys.LOVE IT!
your kids are to die for, like always!! i love the matching outfits!
I think I want a little girl! That headband is too cute. Looks like they raked it in at Easter! You guys have a good bunny in your area-
Brady...what's up!! It's been a very, very, very, long time. Come check us out!!
-Gordo
I just knew I'd get on here and your kids would be spruced up so cute for Easter!! You are amazing.
Very cute Easter kids!
Post a Comment