May 27, 2008

Fun weekend

We had a busy weekend. It started on Thursday with the rain, we had a leak in our roof, so Brady spent Friday, and Saturday fixing it, well starting to fix it. Staurday night we had a graduation party for my brother Jarhett. Monday we spent with Brady's family for hot dogs, swimming and a movie, Indiana Jones. Fun weekend.

3 comments:

diana said...

i heard jarhett's name called at graduation and wondered if you guys were out there braving the weather. i can't believe that we went and actually stayed for the whole thing!

sorry to hear about your roof, is it fixed now?

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Don't look at the time...
Why am I not surprised your kids have matching festive outfits on? You kill me. Only you. And you probably made her bow too. TOO CUTE SARA!! Hope you're feeling well. Sounds like a busy weekend. I crack up every time I see that 'peace' sign.

Caryn said...

Her bow is too cute! Honestly, adorable!