This is Brady's teacher Mrs. Billings. She is great! He started school in January and he has learned and grown so much, we are so proud of him! We are so excited for next year and all his growth! Congrats Bum!
What are we gonna do this summer without preschool? Braden is finally done after 3 years at the same school and he reads and does math-- it freaks me out he is so big!
5 comments:
Sarah cute pictures of graduation.I need to get Sol's on my blog. Sorry I did not call you back we have been busy.
aww..so cute. he's getting so big!
I bet he seems so much bigger to you after that night was over. It's now summer time!! No schedules! YEEHAW!
What are we gonna do this summer without preschool? Braden is finally done after 3 years at the same school and he reads and does math-- it freaks me out he is so big!
what a big kid!
Post a Comment