Well we just got back from a 9 day Vacation to Washington D.C. and NYC. We went with my family, we also left the kids behind. That was very hard, however we had fun and they would NOT have had they come! We started out in Washington visiting the areas my brother served his mission in. We ate dinners at members homes and with the Mission Pres. We went to church at the Spanish branch. We, of course, did some sightseeing, we saw some movies, did some bowling and even visited Dave and Busters.
Then after 5 full days we hopped on a train and headed to NYC! We saw fireworks in NY on the 4th, the Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, we went and saw Spamalot, it was actually pretty funny & we ate at Tavern on the Green! Oh and how could I forget the Yankees game and the Nathans Hot Dog eating contest!The weather in both places was great, it was cloudy, which was nice, had it been sunny, it would have been miserable!
Very fun vacation also very busy and tiring! We were glad to get home to our kids!
16 comments:
Wow you are fast with the update. Sounds like such a fun trip! We watched the Nathans hot dog eating contest on tv. Looked pretty crazy!
oh my goodness.. how fun!!! Love the pictures!!
ps-love the hair!
yah your hair looks super blond in those pics. it's is cute. i am so happy you posted your trip so that i can have a vacation vicariously through you. if that makes any since at all but i will say it looked like so much fun!
Did they let Brady join in the Hot Dog eating contest?
Jason loathes/envies the Yankee stadium experience. He could talk of little else the day you guys were there.
Looks like you had a blast.
Welcome home!
Sarah, I served with Brady on his mission...is there a way you can give me his email address?
Sarah cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am also sure it was a nice break from your kids.
i am so jealous, what a fun vacation! i'm sure it was bittersweet to leave your kids, but i'm sure you enjoyed it especially since #3 is on the way.
**ava came down with a cold & fever today... i'll let you know how she's doing tomorrow, otherwise i might have to cancel for friday.
Okay I totally thought I already left you a comment b/c I've looked at these pics 3 times but I just checked and realized I havn't! What a treat you got to vacate there SAra- it looks like you didn't waist anytime there. MY KIND OF VACATION. But you are right- going on a trip like New York you tend to be more exhausted by the end of the day vs going to the beach or something. But it's worth the exhaustion b/c you get to see all of those amazing things you saw! No fair...I miss NY! wanna go again? heehee. I'm glad you had fun and got a good break.
Your trip looks so fun. I'm glad you guys has such a great time!! I'd love to hear more about it.
You did so much...I love that trip. I'm jealous you got to ride the train. I think that would be fun.
Sounds like a blast!! I'm jealous! I have always wanted to go to NY!!
it looked like you had tons of fun, but i just had to say that you look great, with the new one on the way and the blond hair.
I get anxious thinking about leaving Deacon for that long, but it was probably a lot more fun without them... I am hoping to do that vacation once we get a little moola... You did a lot of fun things! i will mark those down for when we go!
It looks like you have been having a blast this summer. You are so cute. I feel like it has beeen so long since I have blogged.
one word...JEALOUS! i want to go back to NYC SO BAD!! i would move there if i could afford it. i love the east coast. such a different way of life, huh? no fat people there! : ) glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment