August 31, 2008

August Recap

Well to start off with, we thoroughly enjoyed all that the Olympics had to offer! I want Bum to be the next Michael Phelps, swimming seems like a safe enough sport!
We also enjoyed a trip to California with my whole family. That was fun too! True to Brady form, he warmed up to the ocean the last 2 of the 9 days we spent there. True to Izzy form she LOVED it and could not be kept out of it. She truly ate sand, she would shove handfuls in her mouth at a time (we are still cleaning sand out of her diapers!)

We were so excited to take Bum to Legoland, it was an alright experience, not the life altering one I had hoped for him but, it was fun. He is still a little young. And we had a slight mishap when he almost strangled himself on a counter ledge. But all things considered he had fun!

3 comments:

Addi said...

We almost went to Legoland this weekend, but then opted for the zoo instead. After hearing that it was a little too old for Brady, I'm sure it would have been MUCH too old for Max.

I heart CA!

Tam said...

Uhmm...I would like the rest of the "Brady Bum almost got hung" story. It sounds dramatic!

diana said...

i want to hear more about this counter strangling?!?