Well not much new around here! We are slowing working on getting things done around the house, still no baby, I will be induced Wednesday, October 8th though, so that's nice to know!
I cannot wait to hear what you're having. I was talking to your mom last night...I cannot belive you haven't tried to find out. There's no way in a million years I could do that.
i'm so excited to see the new baby! and find out what it is!! k, izzy in that adorable picture of her in the dress...could totally be brady with a headband on! crazy how much they look alike! glad u guys are happy in your new home!
Congratulations on your new arrival!!! We are sooo happy for you guys! Jaxon Jay!! =) I can't wait to see picts! Congrats on the move too... I need to come out and visit sometime! I will have to call you when you get settled. Tell all your family hello for us!! Again... congratulations!!!
4 comments:
I cannot wait to hear what you're having. I was talking to your mom last night...I cannot belive you haven't tried to find out. There's no way in a million years I could do that.
i'm so excited to see the new baby! and find out what it is!! k, izzy in that adorable picture of her in the dress...could totally be brady with a headband on! crazy how much they look alike! glad u guys are happy in your new home!
Any baby yet? It is the 3rd and you should have one by now!
Congratulations on your new arrival!!! We are sooo happy for you guys! Jaxon Jay!! =) I can't wait to see picts! Congrats on the move too... I need to come out and visit sometime! I will have to call you when you get settled. Tell all your family hello for us!! Again... congratulations!!!
Post a Comment