September 2, 2008

We did what!?

Well we have moved! We found a home that some people had backed out on and was done being built! We quickly went about all the stupid paperwork and packing up our house and this last weekend we (with the help of two HUGE trailers, around 5 car loads, 6 super strong and super patient brother-in-laws, 7 very helpful and hard working sister-in-laws, too many helpful little kids to count, a very helpful mother-in-law who made a great lunch for EVERYONE, a father-in-law who is probably now cripled thanks to us, and a great Mom who bought us groceries and helped move and unpack boxes!) moved in!
A big THANK-YOU to all that helped, you guys were great and we really really coul not have done it without any of you! Thank- you!
**Note to self try your hardest not to move in the end of August or when you are 8 months pregnant and useless, or better yet don't do both together!**
Both are things I swore I would never do!(well move in the summer while pregnant and try to never be pregnant in the summer, however here I think you have to always be somewhat pregnant in the summer!)

9 comments:

Kira said...

We had fun helping with your move!! Honest we did. And I love the house. I can't wait to see what you do with it!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

WOOOOW! SO THIS IS WHERE YOU'VE BEEN MISSY!! You lucky duck you to get such a steal of a deal. Tell me tell me where abouts the house is!!
I'm glad you got a trip to Cali...darling beachy pics.
Seriously i'm surprised you didn't go into labor moving at 8 months prego- I bet you feel like you can conquer anything after that...you go girl!

Kendria said...

I want to see more of this house! The countertop looks cute! I bet the whole house is great! You are crazy to do that 8 months pregnant! By the way, can't wait to see what you are having! Post more pics of the house when you can!

Teagan said...

wait what??!?!! Where are you? Wheres the house?
This is so great! I know what you mean about being prego in the summer... crazy time to try and find a house, let alone move into one. Congrats. I want details and pictures of the house:)

diana said...

amber and emily just told me you moved this past week. i can't believe you didn't call me to tell me! ok, i forgive you, only if you invite me over. call me!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

IT's getting clooooserrrr....

Becky said...

That's awesome!!! I want a new house. How fun for you guys!! And I'm glad you had so much help...that's what families are for.

Banks Family said...

I didn't know you guys were moving, we were looking forward to having Izzy in our nusery. We will miss you guys, where is your new house?!!

Carroll Family said...

Sarah - I found your blog through Tarrah's! It was such a surprise that you moved!!! I'm so excited for you, though! And, I didn't even know you were expecting! How sad is that? (Nursery will do that to you) We'll miss Izzy in there. Good luck with the baby - I hope you don't mind if I check in once in a while.