October 24, 2008

It's that time again!

We had Aubry Startin take our Family pictures again this year, she does such a great job! Izzy was not as cooperative this year as she was last, so it was a little harder! But I found this picture on Aubry's ModPhoto blog and I thought it was the cutest picture! ( I hope you don't mind that I stole your picture!) I don't care if any of the other ones turn out I love this one!!

13 comments:

☂niki. said...

it is to die for!!!

blythe said...

What a cute picture of your kids. I cant believe you have three kids! Crazy!

Ali Hawkins said...

Sarah those are the cutest pictures ever! I love the coloring. I am sorry to hear that you have been sick that is no fun with a new baby. How is Jaxin doing. How is he sleeping? Hope to hear from you soon

Tam said...

A.dor.a.ble!

Carroll Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Kendria said...

Izzy looks just like you Sarah! I think I will remember her for when we are in AZ next with the new addition and maybe she can take some pictures for us! :) Very cute! What is her website/contact info?

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Sarah- if you could see my face right now...you'd either start laughing at me or crying WITH ME. yes, this picture is making me ball like a baby. There aren't even words...

kris said...

how cute are your children!!! i definitely think its the kids not the photographer. sorry but your kids are that cute all the time. i love that picture and Jax is so sweet i love him already!

diana said...

ooohhh! that is a great picture. little brady looks so polite all dressed up with his hair combed and izzy is such a beauty!

Addi said...

That picture is absolutely perfect. I love it!

Becky said...

That is SOOOOO cute!

Teagan said...

precious!

rachel said...

ooh, i love this picture. picture days are always not fun, so it's such a reward when there's one you really love. and izzy sounds a lot like chloe. just pure sass. and baby jax is so sweet. it's making me excited for our little baby.