December 13, 2008

May the FORCE be with you!

Well I think his Clone Wars/Star Wars party was a success! He got great gifts from all his cousins, which he LOVES, thank-you all!
He was very concerned about his party decorations and Christmas decorations being up at the same time, so we had to take everything in the kitchen down to appease my little 4 year old!
He had a great night and ended it by helping (watching) his "big boy" lego be built by hid Dad and 3 Uncles :)

6 comments:

Ali Hawkins said...

Happy birthday Bum. We are so sad we missed it. It looked fabulous! Love all of the star wars.Ban says I will see you soon

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

I can't believe that Bum's 4 years old!? That means I've been around for 3 years!! Have you had enough?? Jk. Your parties are always the best! I'm so glad we could come!

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

this is duke's dream party! i'll have to remember this for the future.

Suz said...

I'm so happy to see that Bum likes Star Wars... Cole was dead set on what he was getting Brady for Christmas when he drew his name at school... I guess he was right on! Merry Christmas...

diana said...

i can't believe he is already four! looks like he had a fun birthday party!

Kendria said...

Bran likes the helmet... Looks pretty authentic. Cute Christmas cards too!