January 23, 2009

The Wedding

Well on January 2ND my younger brother, Joel, got married. He and his wife, Cassandra, were sealed in the Hermosillo temple. She has a lot of family there, so we packed up (just Jaxin joined us) and headed to Mexico. It was a quick trip, down one day, up the next. Their reception was the following day. It was a busy few days, especially after the holidays but, we made it and they are married. Congrats!
I was not a very good picture taker, these are from the reception. Sorry you can't see her very well!

7 comments:

Amy said...

We totally missed his reception & I was bummed. Joel is so cute! When we were in their ward your mom & bros always sat right behind us & I remember not even recognizing him. I asked my mom..."where did he come from & when did he get so cute?" I heard the wedding was awesome.

blythe said...

I heard all about it and sounds like it was a beautiful wedding. Cute pictures!

Amanda B. said...

What a cute couple! How fun to get to go to Mexico for the wedding. I always hope that I'll see you at church while I'm in AZ. I guess I'll just have to stop by Dr. G's office one of these days!

Becky said...

I heard about the wedding...I'm sure it was really nice. I guess it's been a while since I peeked at your blog, your baby is getting so big! How is having three kids now??

Teagan said...

Mexico huh? thats cool.

Hope your holiday season was great!

Ali Hawkins said...

I can not beleive how old Jax looks!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Wow...you are right- that was a crazy time to get married- Jan 2nd! But honestly, I love having my anniversary in January. They will LOVE that- great way to start the year off. Congrats to your brother!