wow, sarah... i always thought that you looked like your mama, but you definitely resemble your grandma darner. she's beautiful, i'm so sorry for your loss.
**do you want to reschedule on monday, until everything settles more? whatever you want i'm fine with.
What a hard day! I know it is hard even if it is there time. I can not beleive you got in a car accident! Thanks for reminding me about Izzy's bday we will get something in the mail and hopefully it will be as fast as Bens was. Are you guys doing anything fun for her bday? When is your grandmas funeral?
4 comments:
wow, sarah... i always thought that you looked like your mama, but you definitely resemble your grandma darner. she's beautiful, i'm so sorry for your loss.
**do you want to reschedule on monday, until everything settles more? whatever you want i'm fine with.
What a beautiful four-generation picture, Sarah. You are a wonderful and thoughtful granddaughter.
What a hard day! I know it is hard even if it is there time. I can not beleive you got in a car accident! Thanks for reminding me about Izzy's bday we will get something in the mail and hopefully it will be as fast as Bens was. Are you guys doing anything fun for her bday? When is your grandmas funeral?
What a day! My grandmother passed away that same day. I'm thinking about you!!
Post a Comment