A few weekends ago we put a lawn in, by we, I mean Brady and lots and lots of help from our families! Thank-you so so much! The kids have been living out there for the past week and a half! We love it !
That makes me sad that we wern't there! We got Ben's present today in the mail. He was so excited! Thanks again for always remembering. What is Izzy's bday? I know it is soon.
6 comments:
ooh, how nice!
Oh I am so jealous. We are still pushing snow off the driveway and sidewalks. Forget even thinking about finding where the grass is.
ah, the backyard. i really don't think you can put a price on how much it's worth when your kids love it. it's heaven for the mom.
That makes me sad that we wern't there! We got Ben's present today in the mail. He was so excited! Thanks again for always remembering. What is Izzy's bday? I know it is soon.
there's nothing better than a grassy backyard... i know, i waited a very long time for mine!
good girl get on all fours with your bum in the air so I can get your pant's down and diaper off then tongue your p-ssy and bum hole
Post a Comment