That's hilarious! Hey I have a random question...remember that fruit dip that your sister in law made for that BBQ at your house...do you know the recipe? I think it had toffee in it or something, all I know is it was delicious! If you know it could you email it to me? If not...it's seriously not a big deal. Thanks lisagcarling@gmail.com
okay so... maybe I knew this and maybe I didn't...but I was talking to Emily this morning... and I was saying that our offer on a house got accepted but it a short sale..bla bla bla... anyway-its out on signal butte and baseline... and she said thats kinda where you are. Do you like it out there...the ward, the people....etc... email me- teag2000@hotmail.com
5 comments:
haha! Caroline and I are sitting here laughing... I definitely will sing "white girl" as opposed to "white horse"! Hope all is well in AZ! xoxo
That's hilarious! Hey I have a random question...remember that fruit dip that your sister in law made for that BBQ at your house...do you know the recipe? I think it had toffee in it or something, all I know is it was delicious! If you know it could you email it to me? If not...it's seriously not a big deal. Thanks
lisagcarling@gmail.com
that's awesome!! Especially the white girl part.
Bran and I were cracking up. That is hilarious.
love his little voice.
okay so... maybe I knew this and maybe I didn't...but I was talking to Emily this morning... and I was saying that our offer on a house got accepted but it a short sale..bla bla bla... anyway-its out on signal butte and baseline... and she said thats kinda where you are. Do you like it out there...the ward, the people....etc...
email me- teag2000@hotmail.com
Post a Comment