Bums hair was getting pretty scraggly, so we decided that is might just be time for the "summer buzz," which he has never received. He was all for it! So off with his hair.
Love the buzz! That's what my boys get this time of year...sooo much easier! =) Our little get together never happened...so sorry! I have been meaning to call you...somehow our days fill up really quickly. I'm sure you feel the same with three kiddos =). Anyhow- my inlaws are here this week for a graduation etc- but I will try calling next week. I hope all is well for you guys!! Love love all your cute pics. Your family is too cute with all the fun events you plan- looks like fun memories are made! =)
Okay I'm so bummed...my computer won't let me see the final picture!! I'll just have to have you guys over to see the real thing. I love buzzed heads. Girl-you have been bussssy updating this thing. SHEESH! I love how you and your family always are matching. I love Izzy's bright orange for Easter. And are you kidding me?? Your parents are really good Easter bunnies...OH. MY. GOSH. I can't believe those packages. I dropped my jaw when I saw how big Jax is. In my mind, he's still a new born. It truly flies by. Come over and play soon. I think your kids and my kids could have some fun together. ps-Sarah...YOU LOOK AWESOME!!
5 comments:
Love the buzz! That's what my boys get this time of year...sooo much easier! =) Our little get together never happened...so sorry! I have been meaning to call you...somehow our days fill up really quickly. I'm sure you feel the same with three kiddos =). Anyhow- my inlaws are here this week for a graduation etc- but I will try calling next week. I hope all is well for you guys!! Love love all your cute pics. Your family is too cute with all the fun events you plan- looks like fun memories are made! =)
i love the buzz Brady cracks me up he is such a character
Okay I'm so bummed...my computer won't let me see the final picture!! I'll just have to have you guys over to see the real thing. I love buzzed heads. Girl-you have been bussssy updating this thing. SHEESH! I love how you and your family always are matching. I love Izzy's bright orange for Easter. And are you kidding me?? Your parents are really good Easter bunnies...OH. MY. GOSH. I can't believe those packages. I dropped my jaw when I saw how big Jax is. In my mind, he's still a new born. It truly flies by. Come over and play soon. I think your kids and my kids could have some fun together.
ps-Sarah...YOU LOOK AWESOME!!
aw, i kinda liked his scraggly hair... but i totally know how nice it is to get a nice short cut for the summer!
The buzz! Brandon would kill me if I did that to Deacon... but Bum looks great!
Post a Comment