May 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Yes yes, you read it right, this is Easter, not Christmas. I understand that they are in their Ho Ho Ho Christmas jammies, but it just happened that way. I almost had them run back upstairs and change before opening their Easter baskets but I decided I didn't care that much! The Bunny brings his staple items each year ~ swimsuit, flips, sunglasses and a few little toys~. Then they each get a gift from Mom and Dad. Bum got legos, Izzy got a wooden birthday cake with candles and Jax got some stacking animal cubes.
It was kinda sunny out back, sorry Iz!
After baskets we hurried off to baby Houstons blessing. Blake and Alyssa got special permission to do it Easter Sunday since we had family in town. It was nice to get to go to church together on Easter~ well nice and loud that is! We went back to Hawkins for a nice brunch. We are missing Hannah in the girl picture, she was changing.
After all the Hawkins fun was over, we headed to my parents for more food and baskets! The bunny always makes a stop at Grammie and Gumpa's (as Izzy has recently started callin him). Some more Legos, more wooden kitchen toys and lots of play-doh!

1 comment:

diana said...

wow, your kids made out like bandits! love the christmas pj's.