Happy Birthday Jaxion! What a cute picture! I can not beleive how big he is! He is so Cute!!! Hannah thinks that Izzy looks so old. The boys would love to stay with Brady! Ben would have the time of his life. See you soon.
Saw your beautiful family pics on Aubs site...BEAUTIFUL!!! It's so much fun to get a good clear perfectly dressed shot of the kids once a year to see how much they grow. Your life is probably getting easier :)
5 comments:
ooooh, they are ALL SO CUTE! I love how you have cute nick names for all of them. But I am curious, how did bum, bum come about??:)
Happy Birthday Jaxion! What a cute picture! I can not beleive how big he is! He is so Cute!!! Hannah thinks that Izzy looks so old. The boys would love to stay with Brady! Ben would have the time of his life. See you soon.
i cant believe jaxin is a year! he sure is a cutie! love the picture of your three kiddies. the puppy party is so, so cute!
that picture is so adorable!
wow, that year went by fast. your kids look so big!
i miss seein ya at the office. hopefully all works out in jan. and we get to work on the same day:)
Saw your beautiful family pics on Aubs site...BEAUTIFUL!!! It's so much fun to get a good clear perfectly dressed shot of the kids once a year to see how much they grow. Your life is probably getting easier :)
Post a Comment