Well we finally did it, I gave in to the begging and the pleading for a dog. My friend Allie found a dog and was looking for a home for her. I saw the picture of her and she was just so cute! So anyway, we now own a dog. We just named her today, her name is Pumpkin. She is actually almost 1 year old, she is tiny! Here are a few things that Bum has said the past couple of days about the dog:
"I love you puppy"
"I am so glad that you came to live with us, thank-you"
At the pet store when they took her to check how old she was," Please, please give me back my puppy" (with tears streaming down his face)
Yes, and I told my husband if it didn't work we would just give her away, not so sure about that anymore!
She is a very sweet puppy. Izzy has pulled her tail a couple times and she just sits there. We will see how this works out, she has been great so far!
9 comments:
wow sarah, you must be a really nice mom. i don't think we'll have a dog for a long time---i'm going crazy with just my children!
wow! want to have my dog too? im pretty sure pumpkin needs a playmate! good luck with the doggy.
what??!! you got a dog??? she is cute, though. i'm waiting for my cat to die before i acquire any more pets.
I'm so glad you guys like her so far! I am surprised you didn't stick with calling her Lucy Jr.? Little Brady was pretty certain that was her name! Also, I loved getting to see your kids, they are adorable, and you look so great!
That little puppy is so cute. You are a good mom--our family will NEVER have one of these. I have enough poop to clean up already! Can we just come over and play with your's?
Let me know how it goes, I want a little dog so bad...so do my kids. However, Kent feels very differently, so it'll likely NEVER happen.
Oh Sarah!I am so glad that you decided to adopt pumpkin.I am sooo glad that Brady loves her so much.Allie was wondering what to do with her.When you took her to the vet did they say what kind of mutt she is?She really is cute.
What a cute little dog!
what a cute dog. looks like no one in my family will have one so ill have to come play with yours until we get one! :) and i love all bradys comments about the puppy. so cute!
Post a Comment