September 9, 2008

House Info

Well no pictures yet. Well maybe just the outside!
Our house is on Signal Butte past Warner, we are really enjoying it!
Our kids love their new rooms and the stairs, those have been very exciting! Izzy is constantly jumping off of them, throwing toys down them, laying on them.
Not the best time to get stairs when you are 9 months preggo!

10 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Why am I not surprised the outside is all put together with cute outside decor already?? ONLY SARAH!! I can only imagine how cute the inside is. Sheesh girl you've sure been busy. I can only imagine the steal of a deal you got on that home. I heard of so many steals over there in that location. VERY TEMPTING!

Amy said...

Hey Sarah! I just checked out your blog. How CUTE!! You guys all look so great! I can't believe how big Brady and Izzy are getting. Your new house looks so cute. I wish we could get a bigger house. We are still in our 2 bedroom condo because the market is so bad right now. I hope you are doing well in the last month of your pregnancy. I'm excited to find out what you're having. I miss you guys! Tell Brady "hey" for me.

Carroll Family said...

I love your house! How exciting!!!

Allie said...

How nice. I bet you guys are loving all the extra space! Congrats!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Congrats on the new home! It looks adorable from the outside! I hope you love it! Post more pics of the inside for sure!

Maren said...

love the house! that is my friends exact house too. isnt it like 3400 sq ft, 4 large bedrooms and 3 or 3.5 baths? large playroom upstairs and laundry room downstairs? your front porch looks so cute too. how is it not being smack dab in the middle of mesa?

Lisa said...

so I didn't even know that you had moved until I checked the blog! Congratulations! It looks adorable already, and way to go moving at the very end of your pregnancy!

Kendria said...

YEAH! I am ready for more room already too, but we will have to wait for a while. Your house looks really cute from the outside- When do we get to see the inside!??? No baby yet either!

diana said...

how did i miss this post? your new house looks gorgeous, i especially like that cute little patio of yours! invite me over, i wanna see!


p.s. i can get you a set of those tree blocks, just let me know what color trees you want, send $11 bucks my way and i'll order you some!

Becky said...

very cute house! I love it.