November 9, 2008

The Blessing

Well today was a good day, Brady had the opportunity to bless our sweet Jaxin Jay. We had our families out to our ward followed by lunch at our house afterward. It is always fun to have family over!
I always love to hear Brady give a blessing especially these days when he gets to bless our sweet babies. He always does a great job and I am so proud of him that he can do that!
We are so happy with Jaxin he is a great baby. I have lucked out having great sleeping children, however he has been the best (so far). Bum just loves him and is always wanting me to take pictures of him with Jax. Izzy loves kissing the bottom of his feet. I think that this comes from when we first came home from the hospital and she was sick we would only let her kiss his feet and so now she always wants too, it is really cute!
We feel like he has always been here with us and can't imagine life without him.

7 comments:

Maren said...

cute pictures. you look great too! how did he do during the blessing? i fear having a screaming child during it. what a special day!

blythe said...

Sounds like it was a great day. Jaxin looks so cute in his little white outfit. I love the post below of Izzy. She has so much personality!

diana said...

your family is darling and beautiful!

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

It was a beautiful blessing! And you always have the BEST parties with the yummiest food!!

Ali Hawkins said...

Sarah, Jax looked cute, I think Sim and Ammon had outfits that looked about the same. We wish we were there. WE are glad you guys had such a good day.

Gramma n Grampa said...

I couldn't resist! I hope you don't mind?
Congratulations on this new little guy. He is Darling. We're so happy for you.
The pictures of the three of them together are priceless! You can tell they really like him. Maybe we'll get to see him around Christmas.
Love Jason's mom.
P.S. You are welcome at my blog. I'm just learning but it's fun.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Those are so precious. You look so beautiful and so together for just having 3 kids. I had to take a peak at your photo gallery in aubry's website- i hope you are THRILLED with your family pics. They are flawless and your outfits couldn't be more perfect. (not like i'm an expert!) I'm glad life is treating you well over there you busy mama.