November 6, 2008

Oh Izzy

Oh the many, or just one, faces of Izzy! We love this little stinker! She is so different than Bum was when he was her age. She is fearless, she jumps off of anything and everything, whether someone is there to catch her or not! She says some words or her version of a word, but not much yet, but I have a sinking suspicion that the world is not ready to her what this girl has to say, I mean just look at that face!
We took her to McDonald's last week to play with some of her cousins. She kept running back to me from the playground to get french fries. One time she ran back to me with ketchup on her finger and one of the little white paper cups with ketchup in it, it was not our little white paper ketchup cup!
She always has to have something to dip in, whether it be ranch, BBQ sauce, ketchup or chocolate sauce, this is just like her brother!
Some of her words:
Gink = drink
Da Bun = her little bunny type blanket she has to ALWAYS have!
Side = outside
Mo = more
Bapple = apple
Izzy we love you!

6 comments:

Becky said...

She sounds like a very typically second child...wild, crazy and fearless...gotta love 'em!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Yes, that face is UNDESCRIBABLE! She is 100% a mini you for sure. What a fun sassy fearless fun little one! Her name is perfect for her!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Oh my gosh I'm cracking up about Fran- and also that you remember my vein problem from before...YOU FORGET HOW SEVERE YOU HAD IT BEFORE EVEN! Sheeeshhh...by the way, were you being sarcastic about Fran being nice to me? I remember she used to help me with veins...but other than that- I think that woman despised me!!!

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

Aw...I Love Izzy! Those pictures are classic!! I love to hear things your kids are doing/saying. The latest was that Bam told Joel that being quiet was "just not in my job description." Gotta love it!

diana said...

so, so cute, she's going be trouble, for sure!

ok, seriously... i'm calling you next week. this is just getting ridiculous, isn't it?

☂niki. said...

she's a crack up! And so cute! Without clothes and her hair done she looks just like bum!!