Well Jaxin Jay arrived quickly Sunday morning at 3:21 am (we arrived at the hospital at 2:30am) He weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 19 and 1/2 inches long. Everyone is doing great! More too come :)
dang girl, arrived quickly is right!!! did you even have time for an epidural? and, it a boy! hooray. were you surprised or did you already know? some moms just KNOW but not me. congrats!!
I swear you have the most beautiful babies.He is so cute....so that is the little stink making the peace sign.Congratulations Mommy and Daddy of THREE!
Yay a boy!! I'm so jealous, first because he came so quickly and second cause you look so great!! My fat chub was difficult and took forever to come and I swelled up like a balloon every where! You look great and you have such a cute family!! You make such beautiful babies!!
9 comments:
dang girl, arrived quickly is right!!! did you even have time for an epidural? and, it a boy! hooray. were you surprised or did you already know? some moms just KNOW but not me. congrats!!
Congrats! He is adorable! Can't wait for more pics!
Congrats, cute baby-cute name!
ahh! what?!! congratulations! i was totally going to call you yesterday to wish you luck.
AW!! It's a boy!!! Congrats. Are you glad you waited. I love the name. And he came FAST wow!! I can't wait to hear the details.
Congratulations!!! A BOY!!! How fun!
He's so cute. I'm glad I got to see him in person! It was good to see you too. Good luck.
I swear you have the most beautiful babies.He is so cute....so that is the little stink making the peace sign.Congratulations Mommy and Daddy of THREE!
Yay a boy!! I'm so jealous, first because he came so quickly and second cause you look so great!! My fat chub was difficult and took forever to come and I swelled up like a balloon every where! You look great and you have such a cute family!! You make such beautiful babies!!
Post a Comment